Information’s pretty thin stuff unless mixed with experience.
~Clarence Day, The Crow’s Nest
My name is Vlad.
I am a Software Engineer with a focus on Microsoft technologies: Azure, Office 365, Teams, SharePoint.
I design, build and support Office 365 environments, SharePoint 2019 farms and hybrid SharePoint/Office 365 infrastructure, Azure cloud infrastructure and modern Web Applications.
- MCSE (Microsoft® Certified Solutions Expert: Productivity) Certification/Version : SharePoint (Charter)*
- MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer: App Builder) Certification/Version : SharePoint (Charter)*
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) Certification/Version : Windows Server 2012, Web Applications (Charter)*
- MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional) Certification/Version : SharePoint® Administrator 2010
- MCTS since 2012 (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist) Certification/Version: Windows Server® 2008 Applications Infrastructure,
* Charter Member: “Charter Members are the pioneering group of individuals who achieve a certification shortly after the certification becomes available. When a Charter Member certification is offered, it is available to candidates who achieve the new certification within six months after the certification exam is released. Charter Members are recognized by receiving the Charter version of the certificate.” (Microsoft)
- Exam ID 346 Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements
- Exam ID 489 Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions
- Exam ID 488 Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions
- Exam ID 486 Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Exam ID 332 Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- Exam ID 331 Core Solutions of MS SharePoint Server 2013
- Exam ID 417 Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- Exam ID 667 Microsoft Office SharePoint, Configuring
- Exam ID 668 Microsoft SharePoint® Administrator 2010
- Exam ID 643 Windows Server Applications Infrastructure, Configuring
- Exam ID 218 Managing Windows Network Environment
Transcript ID: 862141
Access Code : Vladilen